CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank you, Emily!!!


My sister did this...


so I could do this.

Words can't describe how grateful I am for my sister. She flew in a couple of days before our new baby arrived. She cooked and cleaned and played with the kids. She ran the kids to their various activities. Then when Conner and I got home from the hospital she took care of us both. She changed more messy diapers than I can count. She held Conner when Sammy needed my attention. I don't really know how I'll do it without her. Thank you, Emily, for missing work and flying out here to help me. Thank you....thank you....thank you.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

t & e said...

just when i think i have my emotions in check you have to go and do this. thanks alot. now i'm sitting here crying, mostly because i miss you and somewhat because i'm alone and scared. there is no need to thank me, it was the least i could do. i never would have missed it, but i'm not sure who has it worse, me or you because at least you still get to hold and kiss all your kids and i have to sit here and miss out. i love you so much and am grateful that you are my sister, love you guys!

Tricia Harnish said...

Congrats Kim! and that was very nice of Emily!!!