CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

More hospital pics...


Cassidee and Stephanie came to see the baby...


Susan and Codee were there through the whole thing. Codee was a trooper-she didn't get grossed out at all. And Susan was amazing as always...telling me to breath through the pain and assuring me that I really could do it!


All of this work tuckered Sammy out. He loves his baby brother...and so far isn't showing any signs of jealousy. Did I just jinx myself?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the post! I'm glad that everything went well for you and Conner. :) We love you guys and miss you tons! Call us when you feel like it.

Christin said...

Oh my gosh Dan looks so old to me. Wow, cool pics. I'm glad to see everything went well.

Christin