CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Random Pictures

This picture does not mean anything unless you know Joe Shumway. Joe is the master dishwasher loader (doesn't waste a bit of space anywhere) and Sam seems to think that he is taking after his father. The funny thing is I didn't take this picture...Sam took it one night when I was gone. Was he trying to show off a master piece or just prove that he does load the dishwasher once in a while?
I thought this was kind of a cool picture of Kinsee, Kenna, and friends. I'm trying to learn how to focus one thing in the picture and make the rest more blurry. Hmmm...I definately need practice.

Here is my boy hanging out in his carseat. I am feeling guilty for not posting more of my other kids. I guess there are just more opportunities to take pictures of Sammy since I'm home with him and the kids are in school.

I watched as Sammy laid out the blanket (actually the plastic table cloth I had used at enrichment the night before) and prepared the "baby" for a diaper change. He was getting ready to wipe his bum and he said," Ooo, sgusting" (disgusting). :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lauren said...

HAHAHA! I loved the first picture of the dishwasher. Not sure if Sam was just trying to prove that he does help or if he just wanted praise for Joe's skills... lol. Your pictures are great and I think that Sammy saying, "sgusting" is SO FUNNY! Can't wait to come and visit!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Do you love your new camera? I love all these great pics and so are my kids! I think we see them more online then we did even when we lived there. Keep up the great work!

Naomi said...

Can Sam write an instruction manual on how to stuff a dishwasher? We need help on that one. The plastic stuff drives me nutty. Cute kids!

♥Shally said...

Sam,
I see that you are a great master at loading the dishwasher. My husband claims to be also. I think mosts husbands are good at it.I probably would greatly benefit from the tips you offer... However, my question is, when you were loading it, did you have 4 kids screaming and fighting, dinner to cook, homework to help with, laundry to wash--switch to the dryer-- and fold, diapers to change, calendars to organize, toilets to clean, floors to sweep, grocery lists to make, and cat litter to change? :)

Just a thought. :)