CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Just some pictures of the kids















I had to post this one of Daniel because it is one
of the few where he looks half way normal...he
is not photogenic at all :)














Sammy loves me to take his picture...














Kinsee is good at making sad faces

Another snap shot of Sammy. I was actually going to post some pictures of John and Marcella's baby, Grant. He is soooo cute. But my new camera it too complicated and I can't get the pictures on the computer. Help, Sam (big Sam that is!!! I know I need to get online and watch the tutorials). Maybe I'll figure this out sometime and then everyone can see some cute pictures of my nephew.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the pictures. I miss them so much. They are so cute and yes, please figure out how to post Grant's pictures, too!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Thanks for stopping by our site it was great to hear from you! Your kids are so cute. It seems wierd sometimes to see them so big. I can't wait for more posts and pics.

t & e said...

never have i seen cuter kids. hopefully mine will be half as cute, but with trent as the dad you never know. haha just kidding. thanks for updating so much i love it. i miss you guys so much. i'm coming to visit this summer and i'm staying for weeks. well probably not weeks but it will be awhile. love you

Christin said...

Kim,
Daniel look like a little missionary. Sammy has grown up too. Wow how time kids change when you live so far away. ):

Christin