CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mikinsee's 8th Birthday!!

Mikinsee is really 8 years old. I can't believe it. I am proud of her for being such a good girl. She planned her party (she had it scheduled with new activities every half hour).
Because I am the world's worst blogger I have once again managed to put the pictures in random order...the party was a "fashion party"---this is a picture of Mikinsee and her friend all dressed up toward the end of the party. Each girl took home a picture in a frame that they made at the beginning of the party. They took serious pictures and goofy pictures like the one above.

This is Kinsee and Conner (he is quite the big boy....I love to kiss his chubby cheeks).

Another "friend" picture ...this is one of Kinsee's very best friends..Raegan.


This is after the fashion show...Kinsee set up a fashion store in the bonus room. I wish I would have taken pictures of the room. She had everything set up in different areas of the room...purses in one corner, shoes, scarves, jewlery, dresses...etc. The girls had a ball dressing up. I loved some of the outfits they came up with.
Mkinsee loved her party!


Here are all of the crazy girls posing for a picture.

This is a picture of the girls looking up at one of the girls as she debuts her costume and models down the stairs.


This is before they dressed up...Kinsee divided them into groups. This is the nail painting group.


Dad even helped paint nails...what a trooper!



This is a group of girls putting on make-up. ( I was very brave--all these girls painting nails and putting make-up on...no major messes though). This was so fun. I can't find the pictures of her cake-it was a purse. :)
Happy Birthday to Mikinsee!
I will post more soon. I have pictures of her baptism in England.

5 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Happy Birthday Kinsee! The party looked fun and you have gotten so big!
You are such a great mom Kim and brave one for sure. I can't wait to see pics of her baptism. was the trip supre fun? Hey make sure to stop by my blog I'm doing a give-a-way right now.-Niki

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

that was supposed to say super not supre :)

Lauren said...

WOOHOO! I'm so glad that you posted these. Too bad Gracee couldn't have come. Can't wait to see more pictures. We miss you guys!

Christin said...

What a super cute idea. The girls' birthday is coming up in July. I'll have to call Kinsee and get all her ideas and "steal" them for their birthday. It looks like too much fun. Also, I had to chuckle at Sam painting nails. LOL

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

kinsee you are so cute. happy birthday!!! late as it may be... tell mom to put your baptism pictures on the blog.