CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Halloween Pics (again...better late than never)














Em, you wanted to see these. We went to a Halloween Murder Mystery Party. Sam was suppose to dress up as a special effects artist.















I was suppose to dress like the lady from the Adam's family...I'm in the back (the short one).














Kinsee and Conner right before the Halloween Stake Party.














Casidee and Grant at the Halloween Stake Party.














I wanted to post Sam and P.J. and their facial decals....they wanted to scare kids at the Halloween party I guess.














The kids before the pary. Yes, Sammy is a shower (the balloons are suppose to be bubbles).














Here is a closer look.














Mikinsee was a witch.














Daniel was Indiana Jones (I had to make him dress up--he doesn't like Halloween).














Here is our baby boy.

1 comments:

Christin said...

I can't wait to see your Thanksgiving pictures next. Cute kids (and parents too)(:

Christin