CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So funny...


Maybe you had to be there, but at the time it was hilarious. We were sitting in the living room when Kinsee came down a few steps in her batllet suit...then Kenna came down in gymnastics suit....and then...


Sammy rounded the corner half naked (no diaper)...he had tried to put on a ballet suit like the girls,
but it wasn't working out so well for him.


And Daniel??? We are not sure what he was doing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

So funny!

Christin said...

Those pictures are too funny. Don't you love how creative kids can be?

Christin

t & e said...

that is hilarious. I love Daniel and all his costumes. He has always loved to dress up and pretend. I have no idea where Sammy comes from. He loves to be naked. Man I didn't even recognize Kinser. As Matt used to tell me, Stand on your head so you don't grow while I'm gone. hahah

Lyndsi said...

OH MY GOSH! I don't think we had to be there kim, those are really funny!